Classic SudokuPublished on September 28, 2010. Played 973 times.
Classic Sudoku game. The aim of the puzzle is to enter a numerical digit from 1 through 9 in each cell of a 9 grid made up of 3 subgrids (called "regions"), starting with various digits given in some cells (the "givens"); each row, column, and region must contain only one instance of each numeral. Completing the puzzle requires patience and logical ability.
How to play this flash Sudoku:
- Select your difficulty level,
- A new random sudoku will be generated,
- Select the number in the left tool bar and use that number to fill a box on the grid,
- When you've filled in all of the boxes or during the game,
- Click the 'check table' button to see if you have made any mistakes.